2020 Australian 6-coin Proof Mint Set - Jody Clark Effigy
- First annual Royal Australian Mint Proof Set featuring Jody Clark's portrait of Elizabeth II
- Comprises six Australian legal tender coins from the 5c to $2
- Each coin is struck to the Mint's highest Proof standard
- Beautifully presented within a Royal Australian Mint case
- Complete with a Royal Australian Mint Certificate of Authenticity
Signalling the dawn of a new era, the 2020 Proof Set from the Royal Australian Mint is the very first of the series to feature coins bearing the new portrait of Queen Elizabeth II!
Designed by the Royal Mint's Jody Clark, the new effigy of the Queen is the sixth portrait to appear on Australian coinage since she ascended the throne in 1952. The Royal Australian Mint's 2020 Proof Set heralds the formal introduction of the Clark portrait to Australia's six standard circulating denominations.
The ultimate memento of this landmark moment in Australian currency history, the 2020 Proof Set includes six coins from the 5c to the $2. In addition to the new obverse portrayal of the Queen, each coin carries the traditional reverse design for its denomination. Minted under strictly controlled conditions, and underpinned by the Mint's finest Proof standards, each coin literally glitters with quality.
Housed within an official Royal Australian Mint case, each 6-coin Australian legal tender set is complete with an official Royal Australian Mint Certificate of Authenticity.