2021 Australian Two Dollar Coin - "Defending Country" Indigenous Military Service - 'C' Mintmark
- Issued to honour the proud history of military service of indigenous Australians.
- Distinguished by the Royal Australian Mint’s C Mintmark (Canberra).
- Official Australian legal tender – struck to Uncirculated standard.
- A strictly limited edition – just 50,000 coins struck!
- Presented within an official Royal Australian Mint pack.
Distinguished by the presence of the Royal Australian Mint’s C Mintmark (Canberra), this strictly Uncirculated full-colour $2 type pays homage to the proud history of military service of indigenous Australians.
From the Boer War to Afghanistan, Indigenous Australians have served in every conflict and commitment involving Australian defence contingents since Federation. Featuring a design based on the painting Indigenous Military Service by Kalkadoon artist Chern’ee Sutton, the RAM’s latest commemorative $2 type is a fine tribute to that longstanding tradition – and is a must-have for collectors.
It is the best designed $2 coin the mint has produced and sent to me promptly and also very well packaged
Nice looking coin, and as always, incredible customer service, communication and prompt delivery. Well be a repeat customer, again and again
Very happy with product, packaging and delivery.
Thank you so much. AAA