2019 Australian Jody Clark Portrait 6-Coin Set - Uncirculated from Royal Australian Mint Bags
The fifth effigy of Queen Elizabeth II to appear on Australian decimal coinage, the new portrait was created by Royal Mint designer Jody Clark. This effigy portrays the Queen adorned with the Royal Diamond Diadem and Coronation Necklace. This collection includes the Australian 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1 and $2 coins.
Featuring some of the lowest mintage circulating coin mintage ever!
- 5 Cent Coin: 3.99 million (the lowest 5 cent coin mintage to date)
- 10 Cent Coin: 3.85 million (the 4th lowest 10 cent coin mintage)
- 20 Cent Coin: 3.04 million (the 3rd lowest Platypus Reverse 20 cent coin mintage to date)
- 50 Cent Coin: 70,000 minted (the lowest 50 cent coin mintage to date)
- 1 Dollar Coin: 2.2 million (the 9th lowest Mob of Roos Reverse 1 dollar coin mintage)
- 2 Dollar Coin: 2 million (the 2nd lowest Aboriginal Elder Reverse 2 dollar coin mintage to date).
Though each coin is uncirculated from a RAM bag, they may carry their own unique bag marks, dents or scratches as a result of the minting and bagging process.
Mintage figures are based on the information provided by the Royal Australian Mint available from: