Please see below for upcoming releases from the Royal Australian Mint and others.
Loose Change Coins does not accept pre-orders or pre-sell any product currently under embargo under ANY circumstances.
Please do not request this.
From 9AM AEST Thursday 7 September 2023 -
- 2023 50c Coloured Uncirculated Coin – Christmas Decoration – Festive Floral - Mintage: Unlimited RRP: $12.50
- 2023 $5 Coloured Frosted Uncirculated Coin - Australian World Heritage Properties - Mintage: 30,000 RRP: $30.00 (Strict Product Limits apply)
- 2023 Six-Coin Fine Silver Proof Year Set Mintage: 1,000 RRP: $375.00
From 8:30AM AEST THURSDAY 03 AUGUST 2023 -
- 2023 50c Uncirculated Coin - 50th Anniversary of the Sydney Opera House
- 2023 50c Silver Selectively Gold-Plated Proof Coin - 50th Anniversary of the Sydney Opera House
- 2023 $5 Silver Coloured Proof Domed Coin - Beauty, Rich and Rare – Twelve Apostles (Please Note: as my allocation for this coin remains the same as the first release, stock will be offered only to those customers who have purchased the previous releases).
- 2023 $5 Silver Coloured Proof Coin - Australian Antarctic Territory – Humpback Whale
Monday 7 August 2023 8:30am AEST
- 2023 $1 1oz Silver Investment Coin - 50th Anniversary of the Sydney Opera House
- 2023 $100 1oz Gold Investment Coin - 50th Anniversary of the Sydney Opera House
- 2023 20c CuNi Coloured Uncirculated Coin - 35th Anniversary of Edward the Emu - Coin in Card
- 2023 20c CuNi Coloured Uncirculated Coin - 35th anniversary of Edward the Emu - Special Edition Book
- 2023 20c CuNi Gold-Plated Colour Printed Uncirculated Coin - 35th Anniversary of Edward the Emu - Special Deluxe Edition Book
Please note that products listed in this section will NOT be available for pre-purchase.Products and prices are subject to change without notice
Wednesday, 5 July 2023 -
Woolworths celebrates CommBank Matildas
Football Australia and the Royal Australian Mint have teamed up to celebrate the Australian Women’s National Football Team – The Commbank Matildas
Four $1 coins will be available from 5 July 2023, exclusively through Woolworths cash tills. The designs feature different illustrations of players defending, striking and goalkeeping, with the inscription ‘Australian Women’s National Football Team’. A new coloured $2 coin will be released through the cash tills each week across a 3-week period.
The first $2 coin will be released 5 July featuring a bright green coloured circle encompassing a football and the team’s year of establishment, 1978.
The second $2 coin will be released 12 July featuring a dark green coloured circle encompassing a football and the team’s year of establishment, 1978.
From 8:30AM AEST THURSDAY 29 JUNE 2023 -
The Royal Australian Mint are merging their upcoming June and July releases and having one big release on 29 June 2023.
2023 $1 1 OZ ‘C’ MINTMARK FINE SILVER PROOF COIN – MOB OF THIRTY
Mintage: 5,000 RRP: $110.00
2023 $1 1 OZ ‘C’ MINTMARK FROSTED UNCIRCULATED COIN – MOB OF THIRTY
Mintage: 10,000 RRP: $70.00
2023 $10 1/10TH OZ ‘C’ MINTMARK GOLD PROOF – MOB OF THIRTY
Mintage: 3,000 RRP: $395.00
2023 $1 ½ OZ FINE SILVER PROOF COIN - FIFA WOMEN’S WORLD CUP 2023
Mintage: 2,023 RRP: $80.00
2023 $5 ½ g GOLD FROSTED UNCIRCULATED COIN - FIFA WOMEN’S WORLD CUP 2023
Mintage: 3,000 RRP: $100.00
2023 $1 Al/Br COLOURED UNCIRCULATED COIN - FIFA WOMEN’S WORLD CUP 2023
Mintage: 20,000 RRP: $15.00.
Prices may be subject to change.
We will not have stock of the following releases:
Australia’s Most Dangerous – Desert Scorpion – 2023 $5 1 oz Coloured Fine Silver Proof Coin
RRP: $140.00 | Mintage: 1,000
Thursday 25 May 2023 -
The Royal Australian Mint (https://www.facebook.com/RoyalAustralianMint) has made the decision to delay their June numismatic releases.
Updates will be provided as they become available.
Monday 15 May 2023 -
Calling all footy fans and coin collectors! We’re celebrating the 2023 Toyota AFL Premiership season with the launch of 22 AFL collectable $1 coins, which are available from Monday 15 May 2023.
Coin Collection Folder with 20 Coins in Tube
Mintage: Unlimited | RRP: $45.00 | Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Obverse
1 in 10 chance of scoring two special coloured coins in the coin set!
Single Coins in Sleeve – A coin design for every team Mintage: Unlimited | RRP: $5.00 | Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Obverse
The Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Obverse:
The Royal Australian Mint has released the design of the obverse side to be used on commemorative Australian coins following the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Obverse will be used on collectable and investment coins starting from 1 January 2023.
Developing an interim obverse allows the Mint to continue producing collectable and investment coins until the transition to an effigy of King Charles III.
Naturally, existing Australian legal tender coins bearing the Queen’s effigy will remain in circulation and remain legal tender forever.
The Royal Australian Mint has published a FAQ. at the following URL: