2001 Australian 20 Cent Coin - CENTENARY OF FEDERATION - AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY Coin Pack
- Issued to celebrate 100 years of Federation
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint
- Honours the Australian Capital Territory - superb, symbolic design
- A unique, one-year-only type, critical for a complete collection
- Minuscule mintage - just 2.1 million struck, compared to the 20c average of 40.48 million per year!
- Presented in a sleek, credit card-style pack
- A must-have in strictly Uncirculated condition
This superb 20c coin was issued to celebrate 100 years since the Federation of Australia, as part of a nine-coin series. It is a unique, one-year-only type, and was struck by the Royal Australian Mint.
The 2001 Federation 20c series features the lowest-mintage commemorative 20c coins ever released for circulation in Australia. They are all extremely tough to find in change - and impossible to do so in the strictly Uncirculated condition offered here! The mintage of this coin, the Australian Capital Territory 20c, is a mere 2.1 million. Considering an average of 40.48 million 20c coins were struck every year from 1966-2016, this is a minuscule figure. It's little wonder this coin is so rarely seen in change!
Keep your collection complete in strictly Uncirculated condition - secure your ACT Centenary of Federation 20c coin today!
I’m new to this site but have found it easy to navigate & look at what is needed to fill some coins that I am missing. Prices are v/good as well 👍