2001 Centenary of Federation 20c Australian Capital Territory Cu-Ni Coin Pack
- Issued to celebrate 100 years of Federation
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint
- Honours the Australian Capital Territory - superb, symbolic design
- A unique, one-year-only type, critical for a complete collection
- Minuscule mintage - just 2.1 million struck, compared to the 20c average of 40.48 million per year!
- Presented in a sleek, credit card-style pack
- A must-have in strictly Uncirculated condition
This superb 20c coin was issued to celebrate 100 years since the Federation of Australia, as part of a nine-coin series. It is a unique, one-year-only type, and was struck by the Royal Australian Mint.
The 2001 Federation 20c series features the lowest-mintage commemorative 20c coins ever released for circulation in Australia. They are all extremely tough to find in change - and impossible to do so in the strictly Uncirculated condition offered here! The mintage of this coin, the Australian Capital Territory 20c, is a mere 2.1 million. Considering an average of 40.48 million 20c coins were struck every year from 1966-2016, this is a minuscule figure. It's little wonder this coin is so rarely seen in change!
Keep your collection complete in strictly Uncirculated condition - secure your ACT Centenary of Federation 20c coin today!
Thank you. The easiest way to complete my collection. Coin received in very good time and great condition. Thank you to supplier and eBay
I’m new to this site but have found it easy to navigate & look at what is needed to fill some coins that I am missing. Prices are v/good as well 👍