2020 $1 Zuytdorp Triangle 1oz Silver BU Coin
- Captures the mystery surrounding one of Australia's most famous shipwrecks
- Limited mintage of 20,000
- Brilliant Uncirculated finish by the Royal Australian Mint
- Presented in unique protective triangular capsule
- Contains 1oz of .999 fine silver
The Royal Australian Mint has released the third coin in the Australian Shipwreck series of triangular shaped 1oz 99.9% silver one dollar coins, featuring the ill-fated Zuytdorp.
In 1711, Dutch East India Company trading ship, the Zuytdorp (meaning 'South Village'), set out from the Netherlands for Batavia on what was to be its third and final voyage.
After nearly seven months at sea with scurvy claiming the lives of many men, the Zuytdorp continued its journey from the Cape of Good Hope via the Indian Ocean.
Very happy with my coins and delivery