Australian Five Dollar Set - Last Note & First Coin Uncirculated
- Headlined by Australia's final paper $5 release
- First $5 coin issued to honour the new Parliament House
- Both the note and the coin are in Uncirculated quality
- Beautifully presented within an informative pack
- Defined by premium quality, excellent value and fantastic presentation, this historic release unites Australia's last paper $5 banknote with the nation's first $5 coin.
The last of its kind, Australia's final paper $5 was issued 25 years ago, and carried the signature combination of Fraser/Cole. A major landmark for Australian numismatics, our first $5 coin was issued in 1988 to mark the opening of the new parliament in Canberra.
As usual excellent product and no supply issues.