2009 $1 Al-Br Coin Pack Centenary of Commonwealth Age Pension
- Struck for the Centenary of the Age Pension
- Hard to find in change in premium grade
- A one-year-only type ‐ crucial for a complete decimal collection!
- Presented in an informative, credit card-style pack
- Secure yours in strictly Uncirculated condition today!
Struck to commemorate the Centenary of the Age Pension, this distinctive commemorative $1 is a one-year-only type. It was released nearly ten years ago, making it hard to find in change in premium grade.
Issued by the Royal Australian Mint, this Australian legal tender coin features an eye-catching reverse motif by Wojciech Pietranik. Australians of all ages ‐ depicted without faces, proof that they could be anyone ‐ band together in their support of two pensioners. It's both symbolic and visually appealing, and captures the theme perfectly.
Keep your collection complete in the utmost quality by securing the Centenary of Commonwealth Age Pension 2009 $1 coin in stunning Uncirculated condition! Each coin is presented in a sleek, credit card-style pack for easy viewing and storage