2017 Referendum 50th Anniversary & Mabo 25th Anniversary 50c Pride & Passion Cu-Ni Coin Pack
- Struck to commemorate two critical moments in Australia's history
- Issued by the Royal Australian Mint ‐ Australian legal tender
- A unique, one-year-only type ‐ a must for a complete collection
- Set within an informative, credit card-style pack
- Secure yours today in stunning Uncirculated condition!
This important commemorative 50c coin honours two critical moments in Australia's history with a one-year-only legal tender type. Issued in 2017, it commemorates the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Referendum, and the 25th anniversary of the historic Mabo land rights case.
The coin was struck by the Royal Australian Mint, and bears a symbolic reverse motif. A portrait of Eddie Koiki Mabo takes centre stage. It's a stirring reminder of the man who took to court to challenge the long-held concept of terra nullius.
Critical for a complete collection, secure yours today in mint-state Uncirculated condition. Each coin is set within an attractive, informative card.