2001 Australian 20 Cent Coin - CENTENARY OF FEDERATION - VICTORIA Coin Pack
- Struck to celebrate Victoria at the Centenary of Federation
- Issued by the Royal Australian Mint, and released at random by the RBA
- Just 2.9 million struck - one of the lowest-mintage 20c commemoratives ever released for circulation!
- A unique, one-year-only type - a must-have in Uncirculated condition!
- Presented in a custom-made, credit card-style pack
This scarce issue was struck to celebrate Victoria as part of the centenary of Australia's Federation. It is part of the 2001 Federation 20c series - the lowest-mintage commemorative 20c coins to ever be issued for circulation! Struck in tiny numbers, this unique, one-year-only type is sought after by collectors today.
The Royal Australian Mint struck just 2.9 million of these coins. Compared to the 82 million of the standard 20c type issued in the same year, this is a minuscule number. The 2001 Victoria 20c coins were then released at random across the country by the Reserve Bank of Australia. They are extremely hard to find in change today in any grade, and impossible to find in Uncirculated condition. That's what makes this opportunity so critical!
Don't miss your chance - keep your collection complete in stunning Uncirculated condition! Click 'add to cart' now.
Nice and quick delivery