2001 Australian 20 Cent Coin - CENTENARY OF FEDERATION - TASMANIA Coin Pack
- Released for the Centenary of Federation - celebrates the state of Tasmania
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint
- Just 2.2 million struck - tiny mintage for a circulating coin!
- A unique, one-year-only Australian legal tender type
- Presented in an informative, credit card-style pack
- Secure yours today in strictly Uncirculated condition - a must-have!
With its Tasmanian tiger against a backdrop of a map of Tasmania, there's no mistaking the symbolism in this excellent 20c coin. Issued by the Royal Australian Mint as part of its Centenary of Federation 20c series, this student-designed coin honours Australia's Apple Isle.
Essential for a complete Australian decimal collection, the 2001 Federation series comprises Australia's lowest-mintage commemorative 20c coins to ever be issued for circulation. All nine coins are extremely hard to find in change in any grade - and the 2001 Tasmania 20c is no exception! This coin is Australian legal tender, and a unique, one-year-only type.
The 2001 Tasmania 20c coin has a mintage of just 2.2 million. When 82 million standard 20c coins were struck in the same year, it's hardly surprising that it's so rarely seen in change!
Do not miss this critical opportunity - keep your collection complete in stunning Uncirculated condition! Click 'add to cart' now.