2022 Royal Tudor Beasts - £2 Seymour Panther 1oz Silver Proof Coin
- 10-coin series by the Royal Mint celebrating the heraldic beasts of the Tudors!
- The first coin is a unique tribute to the Seymour Panther
- Struck to the peak of Proof quality from 1oz 99.9% SILVER
- British legal tender - £2
- Measures 38.61mm in diameter
- Strictly limited edition! Just 6,000 coins issued!
- Presented within an official Royal Mint case
- Complete with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Heraldic beasts of the Tudor Dynasty!
We are thrilled to introduce the Royal Mint’s latest British legal tender collection celebrating the important role of heraldry in British history. This majestic 10-coin series will feature the mythical beasts that flank the Moat Bridge of Hampton Court Palace – representing the Tudor Dynasty and its most infamous king, Henry VIII!
The SILVER Seymour Panther…
A stunning first issue, the 2022 £2 Seymour Panther 1oz Silver Proof Coin is the cornerstone of the collection! Beautifully designed and superbly struck in all its intricate detail, this spellbinding Proof coin has been crafted from 1oz pure silver! The Seymour Panther was given to Jane Seymour by Henry VIII from the royal treasury of beasts in honour of their union. Known for its intoxicating fragrant breath the panther is depicted with flames coming out of its mouth and ears.
STRICTLY LIMITED EDITION – ACT NOW!
A strictly limited edition, with a mere 6,000 coins issued by the Royal Mint. We have secured a small allocation, and a sell-out is expected. Don’t miss out – buy now!