2003 Australian 50 Cent Coin - AUSTRALIA'S VOLUNTEERS - Uncirculated from Security Roll
- Celebrates Australia's long tradition of volunteer work
- A unique, one-year-only legal tender type
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint
- Mintage of 13.9 million - hard to find in change in premium grade
- Supplied in a brand new SAFLIP
Striking, detailed and unique, this 50c coin was issued to honour Australia's long, rich tradition of volunteer work. It's a unique, one-year-only type ‐ and absolutely critical for a complete decimal collection.
The Australia's Volunteers 50c coin was issued in 2003. It was struck by the Royal Australian Mint in reasonable numbers, and is instantly recognisable for its detailed reverse design. Now nearly 20 years since its release, it's becoming increasingly difficult to find in change in higher grade. With a motif so intricate and detailed, Uncirculated condition becomes the best ‐ if only! ‐ way to truly appreciate it.
Though Uncirculated from a Security Roll, marks, dents and/or scratches may be present as a result of the minting and rolling process.