1984 to 1992 The Australian One Dollar Five Coin Set - 1984 - 1985 - 1986 - 1988 and 1992
This set was released by the Royal Australian Mint, Canberra, to bring together, for the first time, all variations of Australia's one dollar coin designs up until 1992.
The coins included in the set are:
- 1984 Dollar - Arnold Machin's portrait of Elizabeth II.,
- 1985 Dollar - Raphael Maklouf's portrait of Elizabeth II.,
- 1986 Dollar - International Year of Peace.,
- 1988 Dollar - Bicentennial - Aboriginal kangaroo design., and
- 1992 Dollar - 25th Olympiad.
happy with quality and condition of product. very prompt delivery.no complaints
Great seller, ensures items are packaged well and is delivered in great condition. Thanks heaps
In good condition, received quickly.